Saturday, October 1, 2011

Do you guys watch MLB during the NBA off season?

I don't care much about baseball. I rather just canvass over the summer about NBA trades, drafts, and anything that's relevance towards NBA or basketball.|||Yes! Baseball happens to be my favorite team sport.


I don't know what I'd do if there was another baseball work stoppage.|||I don't watch MLB period. I don't even watch college baseball even though my school has been good the past couple years.|||I watch baseball religiously. Baseball is God.. not God..





Atlanta Braves Fan!!!|||%26lt;------ Yes|||Not until the playoffs its not fast enough for me. I usually watch UFC when the NBA is off.|||I watch baseball. Go brewers!!!!|||I watch more MLB than NBA.|||Yea i Do|||yes. i've been watching the marlins suck for the last 6 years.|||hell no, that sh*t is boring|||I watch my Dodgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment