Saturday, October 1, 2011

What percentage of NBA players smoke weed?

What do you guys think? I've heard a lot of stuff about the NBA and weed, and I'm gonna go out and say 75 % have smoked weed at least once.|||I'm not sure about a percentage but I know Josh Howard does in the offseason.|||all of them have, black people love weed, i know josh howard smokes, rasheed, damon stoudamire, and many more|||50-60% smoke weed in the NBA.





85% have smoked it atleast once.|||NEGGA DURING THE OFFSEASON THEY ARE BLAZIN THAT SHEET EVERY DAY U FEEL ME? KOBE AND LEBRON GET OUT THEIR SACK AND HIT A COUPLE TIMES U HERD?|||Probably 55 percent.I'm convinced Rasheed Wallace has been one for years.|||Honestly, I think that the whole Denver Nuggets team is always high. Look at them and their eyes haha





Only Chauncey looks normal but I bet he's done it|||Lamar Odom sells it to everybody|||All thats what makes them jump "HIGH"|||30%

No comments:

Post a Comment