Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can I get my controller to work with nba live '08 pc version?

I recently bought the pc version of nba live '08 and planned to play it with a controller that I bought in South America. The controller works with all of my emulators, so I expected it to work with live, but that is not the case. Once it worked, but the game would not preserve my saved controller preferences. Now it has totally stopped recognizing the presence of the controller. Help! I do not want to pay any more money for another controller. Thanks.|||Go to your Control Panel in Windows and click on Game Controllers. There will be options to test your buttons and the stick calibration there.


If everything checks out, you may want to try JoyToKey to make your computer treat the controller as mouse and keyboard input. That way you can leave your game at the default settings and the controller will still work.|||Thank you. I will try it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment